Monday, December 27, 2010

RIP Tina Marie


Hello Loves,
The day after Christmas, I just got word that Tina Marie has Died in her sleep. Wow! Big shocker words cannot describe the rushing of emotions that I'm feeling. This just justifies that tomorrow is not promised to any one. That’s why I always say live for today cause tomorrow is not promised. I would like to dedicated this blog to Tina Marie family. Her photos and music, soulful and powerful, shall live forever .
On a lighter note how was Christmas for you all? It was great for meo be honest I'm glad its over. I finally got in to the Christmas spirit on Christmas day . When I saw the kids open the gifts and sing little Christmas songs, it was such a joy to see family member's get along for three hours. Until next time loves smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment