Friday, December 31, 2010

It's a new day!

Hello Loves ,

It's the last day of 2010. It's time to coast into the new year .Well I made up my mind I’m going to church tonight cause big things are going down for me this year.
Sometimes we do not know exactly how and what is going to happen. Stay positive and stay in tune to your inner voice for your next direction to your destiny. Loves, I'm so excited because I look back over my life and thanking God, I’ve been through so much and I’m still able to function and communicate positive feedback on behalf of my personal trials and tribulations. So as the grown woman I am, I'm going to give you all six strong phrases of wisdom for 2011:

1. Put God first and love yourself and true love will follow.
2. Let go of all drama it only kills your soul.
3. Stay humble and blessing will over take you.
4. Believe in yourself and what you do, with out fear or doubt
5. I charge all to be whatever you want to be, there is no limit to what God can do in your life
6. Please do not focus on the three nouns; people, places and things. Stay on the path of your destiny and dream and hopefully I see you all at the top,

Be safe loves tune in tomorrow for more conversational blogging smooches.


Love you all

Lareena Larue

No comments:

Post a Comment