Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Blues

Hello Loves ,

How is everyone out there? I hate to say this friend's, but I’m really not in the holiday spirit this year. Is it just me? I’m just not feeling it. I have listened to my holiday cd’s and it hasn’t happened yet. Maybe if I go to a play that will lift my spirit. Does any one have any suggestions to help me get into the holiday spirit? Im going to watch a Christmas special tonight on BET maybe that will do the trick. I feel that everything is so commercialized. Hit me back with your suggestions, I really need help.


Mental note: If it is not broke don’t try to fix it.

It's getting close to December 18,2010 I’m going to be ripping the runway in a fashion show in Wilmington, Delaware. Come check me out all ticket info is on the flier that you can find on where's LaReena page. All proceeds are going to a wonderful cause which is benefiting the inner city youth in Wilmington, De.. Come out and show your support. Much love to everyone out there.

Holla back at me …..

Tune in tomorrow for more conversational blogging smooches


No comments:

Post a Comment