Saturday, November 27, 2010

Featured Designer...

Hello Loves,

Thanks for stopping through! Today we'll be revealing our favorite interior designer. So without further ado (drum roll please)...Mrs. Monique Ireland!

Mrs. Ireland is a fabulous Interior Fashion Designer. She began her career with designing her own home with curtains and reupholstering couches to add fabulous decorative colors. She received great feed back from family, friends and co workers, Mrs. Ireland decided to start her own business in interior designs. Through her journey she has taken many courses and seminars concerning interior designs. The courses have helped Mrs. Ireland take her business to another level. She is changing the face of interior design with her elegant style.

I had the grand opportunity in working with Mrs. Ireland on numerous interior projects within my home, the results were spectacular! She is very professional to work with and I respect her craft. One of Mrs. Ireland favorite sayings are, "Everything can work," and that's exactly what she did for my home.

I would recommend everyone to view her website at http://joyoflivingdesigns.com/index.html . These are my personal  pictures with her amazing transformation work. Join me in congratulating and supporting Mrs. Monique Ireland in being my interior designer of the week.

Please check my event schedule for up and coming event's in the tri-state area.

Holla at your girl!
~LaReena~

Before so blah! lol!

My new Kitchen!

Mo's creation
LaReena's after kitchen
Mo-Interior Designer

Mo's design






No comments:

Post a Comment