Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank you...

Thank you for being the beautiful full figured woman God created you to be! Thank you for continuing on your journey to fulfill your destiny, thank you for not quitting. We appreciate you for being a role model for fuller figured little girls that are not yet comfortable in their own skin. Thank you for never stopping and thanks for not giving up on not just your self but a whole nation of us Big Gals! Thank you for showing me how to love myself , including all these curves. Thank you for your constant guidance in the right direction. This industry can be so cold at times, I thank you for being a confidant and a true friend, someone that will tell me when it really don't look right and sometimes be the only one tell me when it looks good! I love the full figured woman you are!! This is dedicated to you!

 Happy Thanksgiving , We are truly thankful for each and every one of you that tune in everyday! God Bless!
See ya tomorrow loves!
~LaReena LaRue~

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post! Love yourself where you are, but always work on improving!

    ReplyDelete