Friday, November 19, 2010

Self -Confidence

Hello everyone I want to thank everyone for reading my blogs. Today's topic is Self Confidence, the Google definition of confidence is the freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities.

When I think of Self Confidence I think of my journey through womanhood. Self confidence to me is almost like a seed planted in the ground. The seed will lose its natural covering and start growing roots and stems, as it grows and finally it breaks the earth some of these seeds can become huge trees with the right treatment.

Within every person there is self confidence, some instances we have to dig deeper and deeper for it. So today I urge everyone to remember that self confidence comes from within your spirit and once you nurture it flows from within and becomes visible on the outside. Once a person has reached a point where self confidence radiates through their eyes, there is no limit or boundary to where or what this person can do.

Thanks for reading my blog tune in tomorrow for the identity of the designer of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment