Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Mishaps Become Our Strengths

Hello Loves ,

Has anyone out there been teased about a there body image or a certain situation? The topic of today is how your mishaps can turn into your biggest strengths. When I was younger I was brutally teased about my weight and my teeth which was such a horrible time in my life . At the time it seemed like my life was going to come an end. As I matured into a woman my face grew into my teeth and my body got very curvy then it felt like I just started really living. As I meditated it finally came to me that those same mishaps have become my biggest strengths. Those exact teasing lead me on the journey which I’m on today. Which is Plus size modeling. So hit me back with your  stories on your mishaps that became your strength. So with that being said I would like to dedicate this blog and song, to all the people who where bullied and lost there life or brutally attack by a bully,  Christina Agulilera your are beautiful!

Tune in tomorrow for more conversational blogging.


Lareena Larue

No comments:

Post a Comment